In the heat, you want to use decorative cosmetics as little as possible, but for various reasons, girls have to do it. And to keep your makeup looking good on a hot day and not blurring, we want to share some tips.
- Matting napkins. They will help remove oily shine, instantly mattifying the skin and give it a fresher look. Try Limoni Matte Blotting Papers. Their compact size makes them easy to carry with you.
- Use a sponge or brush instead of using your fingers.
- BB cream with sunscreen and waterproof powder on top. AQUAMAX MOISTURE BB CREAM not only hides skin imperfections, but also perfectly moisturizes it.
- Base under the shade. Using a base under the eyeshadow allows you to achieve long-lasting makeup all day long, prevents rolling. If you don't have a foundation, use a waterproof powder. The Eye Shadow Base allows you to achieve long-lasting makeup all day long
- For oily skin, the ideal mineral powder has antiseptic and absorbent properties.
- Loose powder. In hot weather, powder adheres better to the skin than cream.
- Lip gloss and matte lipstick. They last longer and do not float.
- Waterproof mascara, pencil and eyeliner. These products do not run or cause irritation. In addition, you can swim with them.
- Lip glosses with bright shimmery particles not only float the fastest, but also add unnecessary extra shine to the skin.
- Powder a damp face without blotting out excess grease and sweat.
- Dark eyeshadow. If they roll off, it is very noticeable and looks sloppy.
- Cream eyeshadow. In the heat, they will smear, gather in a fold and creep to the sides.
- Renew spoiled makeup. The makeup layer on your skin will be twice as thick.
- Foundation. In the heat, it not only looks ugly, but also clogs the pores. This can cause irritation and acne.