Mylimoni universal antiseptic gel with vitamin E and Aloe Vera, 100 ml
location_city Produced in European and Korean factories
autorenew 10% cashback points
whatshot Give a discount on your first order
credit_cardCredit Card, Google Pay, Apple Pay
local_post_office By Russian Post to any country in the world
Universal Antibacterial Hand Gel with Vitamin E is indispensable for everyday hand care when there is no soap or water nearby. The tool has a powerful bactericidal, antifungal, disinfectant and antiviral activity due to the content of isopril alcohol (45%) and didecyldimethylammonium chloride. Together, these components of the gel destroy 99.9% of the most common pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viruses. Vitamin E and natural plant extracts that complement the composition of the product prevent dry skin of the hands, moisturize and soften it. Universal Antibacterial Vitamin E Hand Gel is easy to apply, absorbs well and does not leave a sticky feeling.
Universal Antibacterial hand gel with vitamin does not belong to the group of flammable agents, does not emit toxins during long-term storage, is safe for humans and animals.
- Alcohol base - provides protection against bacteria and viruses without overdrying the skin.
- Didecyldimethylammonium chloride - has a powerful antiviral and antibacterial effect, is part of many products intended for
- processing of medical devices, ideal for household use and hand treatment.
- Plant extracts and vitamin E - prevent dryness, soften, moisturize and regenerate the skin of the hands.
- Multifunctionality - destroys bacteria and viruses not only on the hands, but also on any surfaces.
- Economical consumption - just a small amount of hand and surface treatment is more economical than liquid products.
- Safety - it does not dry out or irritate the skin of the hands, even with very frequent use, keeps its elasticity.
- Disc top lid - easy to use, can be opened with one hand, with a simple push.
- Thick consistency - Provides full coverage.
- Quick treatment of hands and surfaces - does not require rinsing with water, it takes 30 seconds to thoroughly treat hands with an antiseptic, and washing with soap - 2 minutes.
- Prolonged action - protection for several hours.
- Convenient packaging format - you can take it with you on the road.
Aloe Vera extract deeply moisturizes the skin and promotes its regeneration.
On dry hands, apply at least 3 ml of the product and rub into the skin until dry, but not less than 30 seconds, paying attention to the thoroughness of the treatment of the skin of the hands between fingers and fingertips. Precautions: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from fire, heat sources, avoid exposure to direct sunlight. In case of contact with mucous membranes (eyes, nose), rinse with running water.
Isopropyl alcohol, water, glycerin, propylene glycol dicaprylate, sodium carbomer, didecyldimethylammonium chloride, boric acid, disodium edta, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), perfume, phenoxyethanol, c